Wash glove for pets
Quasi-drug for animals
-Quasi-drug Declaration No. for Dogs : 114-119
-Quasi-drug Declaration No. for Cats : 114-118
350g (35g x 10ea)
Best used within 24 months of manufacture.
L'OCEAN Co., Ltd.
A simple waterless shower for pets
ShowerAND is a glove-type shower tissue that can be safely applied to the pet's skin.
It effectively removes pollutants and odors just by wiping and increases the bathing cycle,
providing convenience and health to guardians and pets.
A waterless shower allows a convenient shower for pets without stress.
The glove-shaped design allows convenience to clean curved areas such as the inside of the ear, under the eyes, around the mouth,
and under the armpit.
It not only helps prevent the skin from drying out by supplying moisture and forming a moisturizing film, but also keeps the hair soft
It also contains antibacterial ingredients to effectively remove contaminants and odors.
Sufficient amount of cleaning solution allows to use one side and then the other side by wearing it on the other hand.
It provides convenience by naturally drying without using a hair dryer and prevents skin damage.
Embossed sheets provide a soft and comfortable fit with a PE coating inside the gloves which minimizes skin irritation for pets.
[Dogs] Purified water, glycerin, methylpropanediol, butyleneglycol, cyclodextrin, betaine, allantoin, coco-betaine, bamboo vinegar extract,
oregano leaf extract, sugar cane extract, rosemary leaf extract, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium hyaluronate, propanediol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium benzoate, flavoring
[Cats] Purified water, glycerin, methylpropanediol, cyclodextrin, betaine, allantoin, hamamelis virginiana extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, camellia japonica flower extract, houttuynia cordata extract, butyleneglycol, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium hyaluronate, propanediol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium benzoate, flavoring
Cleanses and moisturizes skin for pets
Room temperature (1~30°C) and avoid direct sunlight.
Republic of Korea
1) If there are any abnormalities with its use, such as red spots, swelling, itching, irritation etc. discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
2) Do not use it in areas where pets have wounds or abnormalities like eczema or dermatitis.
3) When using it, avoid touching your eyes and immediately rinse them with water if it gets into your eyes.
4) Don't throw away used nonwoven fabrics in the toilet and throw them in the trash can.
5) Keep pets, infants, and children out of reach.
6) Do not store it in extreme heat or cold, or in direct sunlight.
7) Only use it for animals.